X-Men RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Here!

3 posters

Go down

Role Play Here! Empty Role Play Here!

Post by Cat Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Ok lets do this!

Lets RP in first person and in past tense.

Also lets try to reply in long paragraphs not like "he said ok and they did it" try to put more detail and pizazz into it.

And if some one says your character does something they wouldnt do you can ask them to change it or post what they would acctually do.

Alright I will start!

The bus ride seemed like hours. I looked out the window most of the time and looked at my necklace the rest. A mixture of excitement and nervousness made me feel like I had to throw up. "What id they reject me too? What if they are scared od my eyes? What if they just dont like me?" Those kinds of questions went threw my mind when finally the bus stopped. I smiled. "Here we go!" I whispered to myself. I stepped off the bus, clenching the bag I brought with one hand, and playing with my necklace with the other. A kind-looking man in a wheelchair and a beautiful woman with long white hair were waiting outside the bus. I immediately recognized Professor X and Storm. They smiled at me and I smiled back. "Hello Cattie," Professor X said, wheeling closer to me. "Hello," I said. My voice was shaking and I was so nervous that that was all I could get out. "I hope the bus ride wasnt to bad. I promise oir car is more suitable." Professor X said laughing. I laughed nervously and managed to say "Thank you." The xar ride was much better. The seats were comfy and it was quite. When we arrived at the mansion it took me by suprise. It was beautiful and big! It made me smile, but it worsened my nervousness.  "Here we are!" Storm said. "Home sweet home!"

Cat
Admin

https://lksxmenrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Role Play Here! Empty Re: Role Play Here!

Post by Aquinia Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:38 pm

It was finally the day the new girl was coming.
"Be kind and welcoming, but please don't be overbearing." The professor said as the team ate breakfast in the dining room. "Cattie will most likely be tired from the trip. And it might be intimidating to her to be in such a large new group."
"We know, Prof! You've only told us a billion times," Roberto complained.
"I know some of you ill forget." The professor said drily, giving him a sharp look. He wheeled away from the table and sighed. "I just want her to feel welcome. I do not know what her past is like, so I want everything to be as smooth as possible. When I found her, I visited her home. She was living with a family that had adopted her five years prior. When I spoke of her mutation, they were very upset. Much too shocked to come to a decision for her enrollment here." He paused, staring out the window. "The next morning, I found her mutant signature away from the house. And she didn't return to it, even after two days. Her parents hadn't spoken of a trip, so I knew something was amiss. I contacted them again and they ignored my calls, but after many messages one of their sons picked it up. After saying some rather rude things about 'us freaks,' he said they'd turned her out onto the street. I finally was able to contact her through her cellphone two days ago."
Everyone sat silent. "We didn't know that," Kitty said quietly.
"I'll certainly make her feel welcome. I know how she feels." Kurt added.
"Thank you. I would like to keep her contact limited for the day. Oh, Quinne, will you come out into the hall with me? We need to talk about something." Quinne looked up in surprise.
"Looks like you're in trouble," Bobby whispered from across the table. She could tell he was joking, but she still felt her cheeks flaming. Get it together, you didn't do anything wrong, she told herself.
She followed him out into the hallway. "Quinne, I know this may be a lot to ask, but I hope you will be the welcoming committee, of sorts, for the team. For Cattie and for all upcoming students."
"What? Really? But, why me? Kitty could be a good choice, or maybe Alyssa."
"Yes, but though they're very welcoming, they might chat someone's ear off." He smiled. "You are kind and know when to be quiet."
Quinne smiled back. "Well, thank you. I hope I can do this job right, then."
He nodded. "I know you will. Your job requires meeting the new mutants and showing them around the mansion and the high school, as well as mentoring them in the missions for a few days until we find a solid mentor match for their type of powers. Cattie's would probably be Ray, due to the nature of her energy. Now, please alert the others of this new responsibility of yours. It's just time for us to leave."

Sorry, laptop battery about to die and gotta get sleep now. Will continue soon!!
Aquinia
Aquinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquinia Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Okay, have only about 5 minutes to write this before I have to get off. I'm also gonna edit a part in the earlier comment but probably will have to do that tomorrow. :/ Oh, and I realize your post said First person. *Grumble grumble* All will be changed tomorrow, I guess.

The professor wheeled away, and I returned to the dining room. A few people glanced up when I entered, as if they'd been waiting. As I crossed the room, I felt everyone's eyes on me. They must be dying, wanting to know what happened. Well, I wouldn't mind making them wait longer. I take a sip of the hot chocolate I made (I prefer it over coffee), and nearly spit it out. It was cold. I sent a puff of super-heated steam into the mug, then took another sip. That's better. I look up nonchalantly and see that most people are still staring at me. "Well? What happened?" Alyssa finally bursts out. I take another long, slow drink. I think Alyssa's going to go crazy, so I finally explain everything.
Some people seemed offended that they were skipped over, but no one complained.

The day goes by quickly. (OOC: I think it's a Saturday so I'm pretending they didn't go to school.) We train and do chores, and I spend a little bit of time studying.
As I came downstairs, the doors suddenly opened and Storm and the Professor came in with Cattie. "Oh, hi!" I said, walking toward them. "Can I show you to your room? I can take your bags." She seemed a little shy, because she didn't meet my eyes at first, but when she did I noticed they were a strange color. Even though most of us have mutations on the outside, I wasn't expecting her eyes to look like that. They weren't scary, but they were very striking. But it didn't matter, even if she had four eyes I would welcome her anyway. I smiled as she handed me her bags, and I led her upstairs.
Aquinia
Aquinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Ok so I guess we are changing to first person and PRESENT tense! No need to change past posts though.

Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:16 pm

I walk in with professor X and Storm. The mansion is huge! Very nice and clean,  unlike the foster home I was at. A girl greets me with a blue streak in her hair, but it doesnt look dyed. I almost dyed my hair once but I didnt get to. Probably a good thing. I manage to whisper "hi" which she didnt hear. My fault for being so stupidly timid. But who could blame me? So I make myself look at her in the eyes and smile instead. Mistake. She notices my eyes so I look back at the ground, trying not to drop my smile to quickly. She offers to help me with my bags so I accept and hand her my one little bag.
Walking upstairs I notice vases on little stands, and when we get into the hall there are more with flowers in them. They are probably fake though, which is such a shame, plants are so beautiful. I always liked plants and flowers. When I was little I would sneak into my neighbor's garden and see all the beautiful flowers. "I'm Quinne by the way!" The girl says. "I'm Cattie." I smile at her politely. I dont want people to think im stuck up or weird, im just so shy I dont know what to do... so I deside to ask her a question. "Have you been here long?" I ask.

Also Cattie is pretty girly, shes not tomboy at all and she cant beat a boy at anything. Shes just a regular girl but shes not super weak.

Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquinia Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Okay, I made Cattie do some stuff in this, hopefully it doesn't sound out of character, and I hope you don't mind. Smile

Cattie quietly follows me upstairs. I wonder if she's nervous about being here. How long have you had your powers?" I ask her as we make it upstairs. She looks surprised at the question but answers. "I was ten."
"Wow, that must have been hard. I got mine when I was almost fourteen. You were pretty young to get your powers. It's probably easier to control them if you're a teenager. Although it's hard for anyone, regardless."
Cattie nods, but I don't know if it's a nod to mean, "Yes, it would have been easier to get them as a teen," or "Yes, it was very hard."
I keep talking. "The Professor-- Professor Xavier, I mean, except we call him just the Professor or the Prof-- said you had electricity powers, right? I have water powers."
She nods. "Want to see them?" I ask. She nods again, and I take a few steps away. I make a fountain of water spray out of my hand and into the air, and lightning-fast turn it into steam. Then I pull the steam toward me, so it floats beside me. I focus on slowly turning it colder and colder until it turns back to water. I shape it into a bead, floating it above my palm again. Now I turn it even colder until it shifts into a sphere of ice and it drops into my hand like a ball. She looks impressed. "Wow!" She says.
"I had to work hard at it," I say simply. She probably thinks that I must be a pro, being able to do stuff like that, but she doesn't know how much work it took. She's probably scared of her own powers. She might even wish she had "easy" powers like me. People see the danger in lightning more than in water, because it's strong and very dangerous. But water is like that, too. The Earth is covered in more than 70% water. And I'm lucky I can control it, because imagine if I couldn't. If it rained or the air was really humid, my powers might spazz and I could cause floods and put put black ice on roads. Or make so much steam no one around me could see. Every power has a problem, even if one seems to have less harmful consequences.
I pick up her bag again and lead her down the hall and past everyone's rooms. "Each gender has their own separate bathrooms, but we all have bedrooms along the same hallway. The adults have their own hallway, though. They like it quiet."
"There are a lot of rooms here, where is everyone?" Cattie asks suddenly.
"The Professor wanted you to get to know the grounds first before meeting everyone. Since there's so many of us, it's... well, it's a lot to handle, to say the least." I say with a smile. I open the door to her open. "This is it!"
I hadn't seen the room before now, but I like it. It's big, but the same size as everyone's rooms, and has a bookcase, a small desk with a lamp, and a set of drawers by the closet. But everything is white-- even the comforter and walls, so she can replace it with the colors she wants. "The professor wants you to go shopping with someone tonight, or tomorrow if you're too tired, and pick out anything you want. You don't have to worry about the price. He's very wealthy. All of us did it, too. Oh, also, you can unpack whenever you want, but I would suggest you do it later. You should meet the others who are 15 and will be in your school classes with you. You can meet the rest of the team after dinner. Is that okay?"
Cattie nods, and leaves her bag there. I show her the game room where the others her age are waiting. (I'm assuming she's a high school Sophomore [don't worry school won't be a major part])
Aquinia
Aquinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 am

((Sorry for not responding 'till now, I couldn't find a good place for Alyssa to fit in. I'd written some of this last weekend but I didn't have any time at ll to do it. I'm sorry!)

Today is the day the new girl is getting here! I tell myself when I wake up. I didn't think there would be any new students for a while, because the most recent one (Quinne) had arrived over a year ago.
I get ready for the day and eat breakfast with the team. The professor talks to us about proper conduct with welcoming Cattie, even though most of us have never given him a reason to do so.

After breakfast, I train and read afterward.
The professor tells us to find something to do outside before the new student gets here, so we set up a volleyball net in the back.
It's only a friendly competition, but powers are allowed (though my super speed isn't all that encouraged) to keep the game exciting.
We play a few different matches, switching up the more powerful people every once in a while so there's more of a balance.
After a while, the professor comes outside to tell the Sophomores to come inside to meet the new student.

We walk to the game room, and a minute later Quinne and Cattie come in.
"Hi," I say, walking up to her. "My name's Alyssa. I can talk to animals and I have super speed. Plus I have enhanced senses so I can hear and smell above average. I hope you like it here, and don't worry about getting everybody's names yet. There's a lot to remember."

Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 pm

I met everyone, and they were all very friendly, it seemed to me like Alyssa, Quinne, and me would be good friends. But one boy did seem to catch my eye... but I couldnt remember his name! "Oh well," I thought "nothing is going to happen anyways." I went up to my room that night and thought alot about the past few days. Alot happened and I was exhausted. I layed down and held my mother's necklace. I still didnt know the secrets it held in its past. It frustrated me so I took it off and placed it on my night stand. The next day would be the first day of training and I was very nervous, but that didnt keep me up all night. I slept like a baby, but woke up alittle later than hoped.

Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquinia Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:44 am

Cat went to bed early, and as soon as she shut her door the rest of the team opened theirs and walked into the hall. "What's she like?" Jamie (OOC- the youngest, who makes multiples) whispered.
I sigh. "Come on, let's go downstairs. She needs sleep. It was a long trip."
Single-filed, every X-man follows me down the stairs. Alyssa says that we should all sit in the meeting room, since there's enough space for all of us there. I think she wanted to spin the swivel chair.
"Quinne, how about you tell everyone? You probably know her best." Rogue says.
I feel a little surprised. "Oh, okay. Well, she seems nice. And normal. Like, no anger management issues or anything like that." Well, that was dumb. But everyone seems to be nodding, so I keep going. "She seems like she'll be a little quiet for a few days before she gets to know us. That's all I know so far."
"Wow, she must be very quiet," Kurt says. "Did she speak of any of her past?"
"Not really," I admit. "Sorry it wasn't more eventful, guys. I guess you'll see her tomorrow."
They all nod.
Aquinia
Aquinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum